BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Writers Block

I write different things all the time, some are really good. Most are not. I still do it because I enjoy it. I have been trying to write for the last three days and nothing I come up with satisfies me, so I am just going to blog *sad face*.

I talked to Sarah for a long time last night, productive talk. I love talking to her when she is able to say what she wants. She is such a smart girl (minus the blond moments) I wish she could see that. She is my best friend. I have known her forever and I love her like she is my own family. The fact certain people think I would EVER go away is really funny to me. I am never going anywhere, ever. I can say I am, I can not talk to her, yell at her, do whatever but I will never be gone for good. I love her with all of my heart. She is my sister. She misses being her strong, independent self that she was three years ago. I hope she sees soon that she is still that person, I love her no matter what but, I LIKE her so much more when she is the real her. Nothing happens over night, I just want her to stop letting people talk to her like she is trash and fill her head with lies. If you hear stuff about yourself over and over you start to believe it. I can call her a "bad" friend but she is not. I know her, I know it's not her fault. I look crazy justifying her actions but I love her, and our friendship has made it over some RUFF patches, this aint nothin'. To people who think I am "going away" from her life, remember that when you are eating your words.