BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ummm.

So, for some reason today my mom is being decent to me. I swear our relationship is bipolar. I always love her, she thinks I don't or says she thinks I don't. Ridiculous. She is in a bad mood most of the time, which I mean bills and stuff I guess I understand. I am an acquired taste haha, sometimes we fight but that don't mean I don't love her. I don't think she gets how different I really am these days, If I am happy, it seems like she is in a bad mood. I think that was the other way around a few months ago. It is like my parents have two different personalities. They have the side that is caring and understanding and then, the other side...which we will not discuss. It is not a pretty site, I guess I have that same problem. I am either in a really good mood or, the worst mood ever. I guess my point being that, my mom is actually in a good mood, I don't think she gets how much I do like talking to her. My dad too, when he is in a good mood. Like when we go on vacation somewhere he is in a completely different mood, so nice. We never get along it seems but, on vacation, we get along great. As soon as we get home...not so great. My mom is wanting my sister to go with me to see Allison and Adam, I think that would be pretty cool. I am not sure if she would go or, even wants to. I know she likes Allison but, lets face it my whole family is a hater when it comes to certain people. I don't care :) more for me! haha I wanted my mom to go but, she is right, putting who is performing aside, my sister and I have so much more in common. Not to mention, talent is talent, loud music and lasers make everything better. I know she would have fun, plus it is something to do together, I miss that. When it is just us, she seems more...fun? I don't know the word...haha. She is the one who got me hooked on Eminem, and I heard sooo many stories about her. I don't think we are really all that different. I think she is just a grown up and I am...getting there. Who knows, it is never too late to be young though I know that much. As for my mom, I think she wants to go to the concert but, not really. She is really pushing the idea of my sis and I going, which I am fine with. I do want to do something with my mom though, I would love to go with her to a concert less, uptempo and, more her speed. I got these tickets for free, I am sure I figure something out. haha...ok enough venting for the day.