BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

DONE

Yep, Sarah came over. The night went okay, I guess. She did fight with that thing she claims but, nothing over the top. I thought the night went okay all together. It was really good to spend time with her after 4 months. I asked her yesterday not to just get up and leave the next day so we could hangout a little more before she left, since she didn't get to my house till almost eleven at night. She said she wouldn't because he didn't wake up till after twelve anyways. So this morning I wake up, no Sarah anywhere...she just got up and left without even saying bye. That is pretty much the last straw for me. Ya know, when I went to her house earlier that day (which of course James don't know about) and all she did was fight with him on the phone, I thought that would be the end of it. I heard every word he had to say for over a hour. How many times can someone call you a "stupid fucking whore" and tell you "I hope you die, I hope when your driving you get hit by a tractor trailer and die" It is disgusting. I love her so much but, that is ridiculous. When she grows up I will love to have her in my life, until then, I can't do this anymore. It hurts to bad to see someone I love and consider my family to go through this everyday. If she wants out of this mess I am here for her but, I have done all I can do. It is up to her now. Congratulations you stupid bastard, you get her all to yourself now. Have a wonderful life...she is not happy but, you don't care. Oh well, I am moving on to positive things which I have been doing for the last few months. Drama is not in my life anymore and I plan to keep it that way. On the other had I found some quotes I really love...



If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. ~Frank A. Clark


We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies. ~Roderick Thorp, Rainbow Drive



People are pretty much alike. It's only that our differences are more susceptible to definition than our similarities. ~Linda Ellerbee


The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. ~Lynn Lavner



No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love. The only queer people are those who don't love anybody. ~Rita Mae Brown, speech, 28 August 1982


Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. ~Henry Emerson Fosdick


Present your family and friends with their eulogies now - they won't be able to hear how much you love them and appreciate them from inside the coffin. ~Anonymous