BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 19, 2010

ALLISON :)

So, I am blasting music at the max volume...it just feels like one of those "loud music" days. Supposedly, Sarah is staying with me Wednesday. I say "supposedly" because I won't believe it until I see it. I really hope it does happen though, I miss her, tons. I am sure some people who I have NO respect for will bitch but, it really just shows how immature people can be these days. Don't bother me one bit, besides make me feel sorry for them. It really bothers me seeing her upset though, maybe I will be surprised. Maybe there won't be any drama and people will act their age, maybe. Wishful thinking. Good news today is that Allison Iraheta has been added as a opener for Adam Lambert in Raleigh! I think Orianthi is still opening too, maybe not. I don't care as long as I get Allison, she is amazing. I wish Sarah could go with me, I think she would really have fun but, god forbid she is around a bunch of old women and gay guys at a Adam Lambert concert, she will for sure get hit on by all the Straight guys there. hahahahaha :) (I just had to go there) I am sure a straight guy or two will be there, most likely with their girlfriends or wives though. In other parts of the Country, maybe but in NC, probably not. I really hate this State, for many reasons. I will move one day and that day, can not arrive soon enough. I would also love to take Cari but, perhaps another show would suit her taste better. She thinks he is hot and in person I am sure she would like him because his sound is not as "campy" but, still...I don't want to push it. (: haha I don't mind going with my mom as long as she realizes that it is MY day. I know what I am talking about when it comes to where to go and what to do. I hope we will have a good time together. Considering her obsession with Elvis she should really enjoy the show. I hope she does. I really want us to have a good time with no fighting. Which means she has to let me be in control of this trip, only time will tell. haha