BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 11, 2010

BFF

I am getting ready to leave for the night to go spend some time with my best friend. She is not only my best friend, she is someone I look up to. She is such a strong person I don't think she realizes how strong she is sometimes. She is very strong willed, independent, caring, intelligent, fun, I could go on for days.


I am so glad I met her in the 8th grade. We have always been close, I trust her with my life, which is saying a lot considering I don't really trust anyone. I mean she did leave work early to come pick my stupid butt up off the side of the road, after I got in a fight with my parents, packed a bag and, started walking. She is here for me when I am at my best, and worst. She loves both sides of me, I don't have to hide any part of myself when I am with her.



I could write a book but, I need to start getting ready so I can leave. Later, blog world.