BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Two weeks

I am on the phone with Sarah, listening to the rain. I love rain. Anyways, everything seems to be going pretty good. I have my friend back which means more to her then she will ever know. After you go through so much with someone, it is hard to not have that person in your life. I don't have to say anything, she can look at me and know what I am thinking, most of the time.

I miss my preggers best friend. I used to see her daily, it sucks not being able to. Nothing will ever change between us, I know that. I just miss the old times sometimes. The crazy, completely stupid, old times. I don't want to relive it but, it's freaking sweet to think about it.

Concert two freaking weeks from today. Seems like yesterday I got the tickets. Time goes by way too fast these days. Things have got to change soon, if not I am going to be looking back and not liking it. My life could change tomorrow, I almost wish it would. I need to find a happy middle between partying and, being bored as shit. I need to not be born in this shity town, I guess I can't change where I was born though. I about the next redneck I see I am hitting them with my car. True story.