BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hickville

Okay, it is 6 in the morning, just got off the phone with Sarah. I will start from the beginning. Sarah texts me saying she is sorry and stuff, kinda a long text. She says that she broke up with James which I knew was coming, just didn't care at the time. I called her since texting her is not free at the time. I honestly had all intentions on hearing her cry about how she broke up with him then, hanging up. I had already told myself that when the day comes and, she calls me crying over breaking up with him that I would not care. Things did not go as planned. She answers and tells me she is at the police station with her dad which, immediately makes my heart stop. I thought he had hit her or, something worse had happened. I soon found out that he dented her car, I was relived that it was just her car that he had punched. After my reaction when she told me she was at the police station I realized, I could not just hang up. I love this girl and, even though these last few months have been hell, I have hope for the future. I mean obviously it is really over this time considering her dad is big time involved now. We started talking like we used to, before James. I can never hate her, I get so mad I say I hate her but, the day where I truly truly hate her will never come. Oh the best part of the night was when his sister called me...

So, I wrote Sarah a message on facebook. A really long message, mainly just about her and I. I did write in it that he was a "worthless bastard" but, I also said right after that "I wish the best for him, I hope he finds someone one day and treats her right." That's right, I said "I WISH THE BEST FOR HIM", pretty damn nice if I do say so myself. Yes, I called him a "worthless bastard" I just call it like I see it. I was however positive and was implying that one day, maybe he won't be a worthless bastard. He could grow up and realize the way he treated Sarah was wrong, therefore becoming a person I could one day, someday, a long time from now, possibly respect. Maybe. Considering all the crap he has talked about me behind my back for months now, I don't see why he cares about what I have to say about him, way out in the open for him to see. I did later remove the post. It was meant for Sarah, that is why I said it on HER page. Glad he saw it though, more happy about him seeing what was written under it. Nothing "bad" just Sarah and I talking about she is a free woman. Ya know that has got to sting. Anyways, I get a call from a "privet" number. I wonder who it could be...haha. I don't answer because I have nothing to say to anyone in "hickville" I don't do drama. So I get a voice mail. Joy. It is his lovely sister, first thing she says is that she called from privet so I would not have her number (which I already have). If you don't want someone to have your number, don't leave a voice mail that clearly states: "YOU HAVE A VOICE MAIL FROM #_ _ _-_ _ _-_ _ _ _." Yeah, I am just going to leave that one alone now, haha. Long story short, I did not pay attention to half the shit that was said. I did hear that if she ever sees me in public she will "beat my face in" or "beat my ass" one of those, like it matters. I can't really understand her or, I tune her out, something like that. I will never respond to her, I have no room for trash like that in my life. Who honestly "fights" outside of high school? She is older then me twenty something, not sure. Grow up, I would never waste my time with a person or, family so worthless.

I have been working real hard on being positive, not hating people, being nice, and trying to trust in people. I slipped a bit tonight, called the most repulsive person I have ever met a bastard and, I will never apologize for it. I will however, forget he ever existed. No room for that kind of hate in my life. It is all about love from here on out. Him and his family can say all they want about me, it has no impact anymore. Love overcomes hate. Always.

Did I mention Sarah is single? Shit yeah. I hope we can work on US, that sounds a lil weird but, she is like my sister. Everything will be okay. I know it will.